Learn to Identify and Fix Common QuickBooks Enterprise Errors
QuickBooks is a globally acclaimed accounting software, primarily used by small and mid-sized businesses of an assortment of industries. It’s fast, safe and easy to use. However, like any other computer software, QuickBooks too isn’t one hundred percent foolproof. Errors may show up at any time – while installing the software, updating or upgrading it, or while using it. Also, QuickBooks desktop errors, at times, may be very annoying as they may slow down your computer, completely block your screen, and cause data loss.
Thus, we have created this blog to assist you with some of the most common and recurring issues of QuickBooks enterprise. However, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks support team, to get your errors fixed by experts and certified professionals. Just ring up at our toll-free number i.e. +1-844-521-0490, and we will be there to assist you.
When QuickBooks Desktop Errors Occur?
QuickBooks Errors may appear at any time, however, the following are some of the most probable occasions.
- During the installation process
- While accessing a company file
- When adding printer or any other peripheral device
- If the installation wasn’t appropriate
- When the software isn’t compatible with the system
- When a user doesn’t have access to some company details
Symptoms of QuickBooks Enterprise Errors
- Error appears on the screen, or the active program window crashes
- System crashes randomly while running the same program
- Windows respond slowly or do not respond to the keyboard and mouse inputs.
- Another system can be that the system freezes sometime for a few seconds
What Causes QuickBooks Enterprise Errors?
- Corrupted/damaged downloads or incomplete installation of QuickBooks accounting software
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Virus, malware or other computer infections that may have corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks related program files
- A third party program maliciously or by mistake has deleted QuickBooks-related files
- QuickBooks company file consists of special characters
- The backup was perhaps restored on an existing company file from a USB flash drive to a network drive
- Backup was created in a newer version and you are trying to restore it in an older QuickBooks version
- The file you are attempting to restore isn’t an actual QuickBooks backup file
- Damaged QuickBooks company file
What are some of the most common QuickBooks enterprise errors?
Below we have mentioned some of the most common QuickBooks desktop enterprise errors that user have come up:
QuickBooks Enterprise Error 3371:
Enterprise error 3371 occurs when your company file, information, or license data is corrupt, damaged or missing. This issue also appears when you try to clone the company data on the c:/ local drive to a new hard drive.
QuickBooks H Series Errors:
QuickBooks H Series errors such as QuickBooks Error code H202 and H505 show up when you try to open or work on a company file that is located on a different computer. The computer you are working on requires additional installation setup or this error may also appear when the computer, where QuickBooks company file is stored, requires additional configuration setup because of security parameters or damaged/corrupt files.
QuickBooks Enterprise Error 15215:
This Error 15215 common error code is often caused by an inappropriate configuration of MS Internet Explorer. To keep your computer and its information protected, QuickBooks always authenticates the digital signature on all company files downloaded in the computer. If the digital signature of a file that you simply are attempting to download is unverifiable, this error can take place.
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a:
Another probable QuickBooks error, this error code will show up when your antivirus program marks QuickBooks as a virus or malicious software. QuickBooks Error 80029c4a may as well appear during the installation process when the Windows operating system starts and shuts down or at the time of installation of windows.
QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6000 816
QuickBooks error code 6000 816 can be seen at the time when the QB user is unable to open the company file, as the company file might be in use with other programs. It can also be seen when there is any kind of damage in the company file. This kind of error can be fixed by the method discussed below, or otherwise the users can contact some professional.
QuickBooks Enterprise Error -6150, -1006
QuickBooks error code 6150 can be seen when the QuickBooks accounting software faces any kind of difficulty in opening up the company file, and the reason behind this can be damaged installation of QuickBooks. If the company file extension is changed, then in that case, this kind of error could be encountered. Or if the user attempts to open the portable company file, especially when the QB accounting software is closed.
See Also: How to Enter Inventory in QuickBooks?
How to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Errors?
You may have to try different troubleshooting methods for different QuickBooks errors. You can also follow our blogs to know about the best solutions to an assortment of QuickBooks related issues. However, here are some of the most dependable ways to get rid of some of the most common QuickBooks errors.
- Make sure your QuickBooks software is up to date.
- Install and run QuickBooks File Doctor tool that may fix an assortment of files and data corruptions, Windows-related issues, Network problems and more.
- QuickBooks File Doctor will only work on .qbw and .qba file extensions.
- Check and make sure Repair and Network diagnosis is on by default.
- If you are trying to fix your damaged data, you can move your company file on a network particularly if your file is large.
- If the issue persists even after using QBFD, log in to your computer as the Windows Administrator to be able to run network diagnostics to resolve the problems and after that log in to UAC because the Microsoft tool will be relaunched with enhanced administrator privileges.
Steps to Restore QuickBooks Desktop Company File
- Start by copying the ‘.QBB file‘ from the removable storage folder.
- Open your ‘QuickBooks accounting software‘.
- Choose ‘Open‘ or ‘Restore Company‘.
- Browse to the ‘local desktop‘ and select the ‘backup file‘.
- Open the backup file and then select ‘Next‘ option.
- From Save in drop-down menu, select the ‘location‘ where you want to save the file.
- If your QuickBooks file is damaged or corrupted, you can use the Auto Data Recovery (ADR) to restore your data and proceed to restore your backup into a new file. You must not overwrite a previous file.
So this brings us to the conclusion of this article. We hope you are able to identify and fix common QuickBooks enterprise errors after reading our post. In case you received any error, which you aren’t able to fix or if you require assistance with any QB related issue, feel free to call our 24×7 QuickBooks enterprise support line at 1(844)521-0490
You might also like