Here are the 2 simple solutions to QuickBooks POS Installation Error 1330:
Have you just received QuickBooks POS Error 1330? This error shows up on your screen due to various reasons. One of the most likely reasons is the data signature being invalid. This error generally appears when you attempt to reinstall POS version 7 on Windows XP. This QuickBooks error is critical and is often considered unrecoverable. It’s advised for you to get this error fixed immediately to keep your accounting and bookkeeping work from being hampered.
You may see the following error message at the time of installation of QuickBooks POS:
Error 1330 Invalid digital signature
This error can be a bit annoying for the QB users to handle, considering which we have come up with this technical blog. This blog post is created to give you the detailed information of QuickBooks POS error 1330, including its reasons and solution.
However, if you can connect with accounting Experts by dialing toll-free +1-844-521-0490 to save your precious time and efforts. Getting in touch with professionals makes it easy to get rid of the annoying errors in hardly anytime. So, do not think much in calling us anytime, we will be there to assist you in a single call.
Read this also: How to resolve the QuickBooks error code 3003?
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330 – Reasons
The QuickBooks point of sale error 1330 basically indicates that the user is having an invalid data signature. It usually takes place due to a couple of reasons. Below are the most common reasons that may trigger this problem:
- QuickBooks installation source is damaged or corrupt
- The installation procedure is being interrupted by your antivirus
- Installation of the software is damaged or corrupt
- QuickBooks company file is damaged
- The installation process of QuickBooks is being restrained by the firewall of your system.
- The date and time setting in your computer need to be corrected.
Expert Tips to Fix QuickBooks POS Error Code 1330
Troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330 are provided below. However, you must create a backup of your data and file before you proceed with the solutions.
- For the very first solution, you need to login to your computer as an System Admin.
- And then download Point of Sale (POS) update on your computer
- Followed by closing all the applications and programs running on your computer
- After that navigate to the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and select Processes tab
- The next step is to End all .EXE file
- Followed by closing POS services active: QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Now, look for .msc files
- And then choose the Services Window and then search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Followed by closing POS services and Service windows.
- Consider cleaning all the data related to the folder of the updated products.
- And then, close the dialogue box for Windows Explorer.
- End the process and Update QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Also see: How to Print W2 Forms in QuickBooks?
You can perform the following solution, if the one provided above doesn’t work.
- The very first step is to uninstall/repair QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Also, make sure that you save all your data and file in your computer. Close every program after you have saved everything
- Followed by opening Run command (Windows+R)
- And then type in Control Panel in the search box and click OK
- Once the Control Panel window opens, select QB POS and then select Change or remove and click Yes button.
- After the uninstalling POS, rename it directly from C drive
- Next, rename QBPOSDBSrv under C:\documents and settings
- Perform a clean login for QBPOSDBSrv user
- Open Run command (Window +R)
- Type UAC and click on OK button.
- Select User Accounts and then go to user tab
- Choose the QBPOSDBSrv user and next remove the account
- Restart your system and reinstall the QB POS.
Perform the provided solutions in the same sequence and you will be more likely to fix QuickBooks Error Code 1330. This brings us to the end of this post and we hope that you might have successfully tackled the issue. In case the issue persists or you have any other accounting related problem, you can contact our 24*7 QuickBooks support team at 1(844)521-0490. Getting in touch with us will surely help you get rid of the error without further mess.